An Executive Committee (EC) has responsibility for all day-to-day activities. The EC is made up a representative from each institution. All subcommittees such as the website and branding, finance, national access programme, intellectual property subcommittees report to the EC with the EC reporting to the Oversight Board.
The remit is as follows:
- Management of the National access programme to all equipment procured through PRTLI4
- Manage and promote interaction across institutional partners.
- Correlation of the scientific output from INSPIRE and in particular PRLTI4 funded research.
- Support the Oversight Board.
- Responsible for reporting to the HEA and the development of an annual INSPIRE report
Executive Committee Members:
- Dr. Paul Miney, CRANN / TCD
- Dr. Iseult Lynch, CNBI / UCD
- Dr. Douglas Reid, DCU
- Dr. Gordon Armstrong, MSSI / UL
- Dr. Alan Casey, FOCAS, DIT
- Mr. Alan Conneely, LIGHTHOUSE / NUIG
- Dr. David Williams, PDD / CIT
- Ms. Marie-Claire O’Regan, Tyndall / UCC